The Christian Woman
Unstoppable means to prevent or be unable to stop. Being an Unstoppable woman means To be Determine, To be Ambitious, To be Unbeatable, To be Unconquerable, To be Victorious, To be Indomitable, To be a mighty woman of God
Let take a look at Esther in the bible, Esther was a typical example of Been unstoppable woman. When we read through the book of Esther in the bible, we discover hw she fought her way through each and every circumstance.
Also the story of Joseph, he was unstoppable. even after his brother sold him into slavery and portiphers wife sexually harassing him, he never gave up and kept pushing and hoping on God to see him through.
To be unstoppable You must be sure of your salvation in Christ. You have to let go of your old ways, finding your part in Jesus. Just like what the bible tells us in book of 2 Corinthians 5:17 (For if you are in Christ he is a new creation, old things are pass away, and all things becomes new).
If you are Christ according to Romans 8:1 There will be No condemnation against you. That’s a privilege you get to enjoy for being in Christ
Let’s not forget that God is the one who decides on our destiny. God has decided the following; “It shall be well with you, Your tomorrow shall be greater than today”
The book of Esther 1:4 says If I perish I perish, For I am unstoppable.
Paul(disciples of God) in the book of Philippines 1 Vs 21 says For me to live is Christ for me to died is gain.
Characteristics of An Unstoppable Christian Woman
1. They are desperate and don’t pay attention to distraction.
2. They are willing to acquire what they desire. Elisha left everything to follow Elijah. You are compel to Improve continuous.
3. They don’t look at obstacles but focus on goals
4. They have unstoppable determination.
5. They don’t give up easily. Don’t quit. Quitters never win and winners never quit. So always learn to encourage yourself in the lord.
6. They have unstoppable faith (I can). Always seeing the positivity and not negativity.
7. They are never satisfied until they get result. They are not afraid of consequences of failure.
8. They have life that have unstoppable humility. Always humble to the core.
Things That Can Stop You From Been An Unstoppable Christian Woman
1. Yourself (things you do, Disobedience)
6. Unfriendly friends (wrong association)
7. Wrong marriage